More than 15MW of Photo Voltaic installed to date.
Who We Are
- CDI Energy is a division of CDI Electrics.
- CDI Electrics was established in 2009.
- Servicing The Pilbara, Kimberley, Gascoyne and Gold fields Regions.
- More than 15MW of Photo Voltaic installed to date.
- Completed projects include Renewable Energy, Mineral Processing and Commercial Developments.
- CEC Accredited, Battery Endorsed and SAPS accredited.
- Electrical Contractor 009151.
- PPA and Solar Lease Provider.
- Consultation, Design and Implementation.
- Complete EPC Solution provider.
- Industry Leader.
The Managing Director
Darryl Bower has been managing director of CDI Electrics for over 10 years. In 2016 Darryl established CDI Energy with a primary focus on renewable energy projects. In 2019 Darryl was appointed to sit on the board of the Electrical Communications Association of WA as a non executive director. After a recent acquisition Darryl also acts as executive director of Royalty Electrical.
With more than 15 years in the electrical industry Darryl has a vast knowledge and understanding of how the industry works. His Industry knowledge has enabled him to build a reliable network portfolio and a great client base.
CDI Electrics is an electrical contracting company specialising in remote projects consisting of industrial electrical works, mining upgrades, maintenance and repair works and commercial electrical work including retail shop fitting. ECA is a leading industry body that manages EGT (electrical group training) and CET (college of electrical training).
EGT is Australia’s largest provider of electrical apprentices, training approximately 60% of all electrical apprentices. College of electrical training is Australia’s largest electrical industry specific college focused on upskilling electricians and people in the electrical industry.
Consult, Design and Implement, renewable energy projects safely and efficiently.
Provide our clients with a reliable installation process for renewable energy projects, in remote locations.
Health, Safety and Environment
CDI is committed to ensuring compliance with all relevant WHS&E legislation, Relevant Codes of Practice and Australian Standards.
CDI Electrics is AS4801 Compliant.
We subscribe to a “Zero harm” at work policy and see value in having efficient and effective management systems that support our employees and subcontractors to ensure they return home each day injury and illness free.